Substance Use Disorder Services

Access to Services

Anyone seeking services for a substance use disorder should contact the GHS Access Center for a screening and referral. Screenings are completed, and if eligible, followed by referral to the appropriate provider. Individuals experiencing a co-occurring mental health disorder are welcome. Contact the GHS Access Center at:

  • 810-257-3740
  • TTY 810-232-6310
  • Toll-Free 877-346-3648

Substance Use Disorder Treatment Services

Those seeking treatment for substance use disorders can access a number of providers and services with and near Genesee County. Funding is provided for a continuum of consumer-centered substance use disorder treatment services for people who are uninsured, under-insured, Healthy Michigan, Medicaid, or MIChild recipients.




SUD Advisory Council Online Web Application

The Substance Abuse Disorder (SUD) Advisory Council seeks to ensure that SUD services are accessible and responsive to the community's needs. This council advises the larger Genesee Health System (GHS) Board of Directors. The SUD Advisory Council assures efforts to expand and coordinate resources and activities with other agencies, community organizations and individuals to support development of a comprehensive array of SUD services. The council members meet approximately once per month and the term of a council member is 2-3 years.

Click HERE to download application.